In the past five years National has revolutionized the elevator industry
with its SecureSlide™ entrances for commercial and public housing.
We have received six patents for its work on SecureSlide, cab design
software and sill support devices.
- Patented SecureSlide™ Entrance Product and Installation Process:
Allows entrance installation from the hallway before the platform is running
- Patented QuickSill™ Entrance Sill:
Replaces sill support angle and allows sill to be installed from the hall before the platform is running
- Patented Modernization SecureSlide™ Entrance System:
Allows for a conversion of a swing type entrance to a slide type entrance within the same wall line
- Patented MAX-E-CAB™ New Elevator Cab System:
Maximizes interior cab space while allowing for decorative removable panels
- Patented SecureWall™ Entrance System:
Increases contractors sale by providing a wall to install between adjacent elevator entrances
550 Madison Avenue
Marriott Marquis (2004)